At Perth Gatemakers, we have harnessed our significant gate and fabrication experience to create a range of slat gates that not only look great, but will last the test of time. Our range includes driveway, pedestrian or automated slats gates (both sliding and swing variants). Our slat gates are available in two design options:
- Powder coated aluminum slat gates: These gates are fabricated using high-quality aluminum slats, meaning they are light and will not rust. After the fabrication process, they are powder coated for durability, allowing a wide range of colours and styles to compliment the exterior of any home.
- Smartwood aluminum slat gates: These gates provide the look of wood, but with all the benefits of an aluminum slat. The Smartwood product means you have no ongoing maintenance issues that traditional wood gates have (i.e. no rot, no rust, no warping and absolutely no repainting).
Slat gates by Perth Gatemakers – a superior product.
Our range of slat gates are a superior gate product for the following reasons:
- All our slat gates have frames that are fully welded. They get sanded, buffed and powder coated, ensuring they are strong, smooth and visually pleasing. It’s important that the frames are welded, as this ensures the gates don’t warp or sag. Many competitors go with a cheaper option and use frames which are screwed together. These will sag and lose shape over time.
- Our slat gates use our revolutionary and patented channel system, which ensures a seamless finish to slat fencing and gates. Perth Gatemakers custom-make and machine all channels for the specifications of every job. Our slat system allows customers to decide the gap they would like between slats. This is important when choosing the level of privacy you want, as well as complying with permissibility regulations set by each city council.
- With our channel system, each slat has its own slot cut out into the channel. The benefit of our channel and slot system is that it creates a seamless finish, as there is no open gap in the channel between the slats for spiders and dirt to collect. It also has the added benefit of allowing single slats to be easily replaced if damaged, rather than having to take apart the whole fence or gate as is necessary with competitor products.
If you would like more information about our range of slat gates at Perth Gatemakers, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can arrange for a specialist to meet you on site and discuss your slat gate requirements, as well as provide you with a free no-obligation quote.